Saturday, February 8, 2014

Trophy Hunting Commentary

Howdy Everyone,


It's been too long! I'd just like to update the blogosphere with a quick little piece I did for an assignment at school. I've been taking my Master's degree at the Danish Design School, here in Copenhagen, Denmark. Even though I'm classified as a Production Design student, I've been taking A Visual Communication course that is concentrating on Dimensional Illustration. Which is like, my thing, soooooo below you'll see some snapshots of the finished piece. The task was to create a "box" that had a theme of Apartment of Strange Pets. Trophy Hunting came to mind and then I quickly set to work sculpting and cutting up foam core. The result was this eerily aesthetically pleasing room full of dead animals.




White Fimo polymer clay, wooden floor planks, white foam core











1 comment: