Saturday, July 13, 2013

Things I've Made for My Daughter

Hello followers! I've been creating away over here with my Copenhagen summer and I have the photos to prove it! More to come as the season presses on but for now I just wanted to post some things I've made for my daughter, either while I was pregnant or just after she was born. I feel like this is my "Post" posting while I am still compiling and finishing my newest projects. 

Since these pieces were made before my blog existed, they are pictures of the finished projects and unfortunately I don't have any process pictures. 

This name project called "VESLADREAMS" which is made out of leather and ribbon, was the first of many projects in the name of V.




This project was made during the early months as a new mama. I just went down to the local fabric shop, Stof 2000 and picked out two different fabrics and set to work ironing, cutting, pinning and sewing at the machine. 



I bought this material directly from the tour at the Marimekko factory in Helsinki, Finland back in 2006. SO, after many many years as both curtains and other random temporary projects I finally committed to making pillowcases. 



This is my latest project which of course I found on Pintrest.com, a great dress up/costume for Vesla next year. 





No comments:

Post a Comment